Some Helpful Information:
IS LINEN SUPPLIED?
- Yes. Doonas, sheets, pillows and pillow slips, and towels are supplied for all occupants of the cabins. We ask that the supplied linen is used, no sleeping bags or swags allowed. Towels are not supplied in our backpackers facility.
ARE ALL THE BEDS MADE UP?
- No. Main beds only are made in the cabins and motels. None of the beds in the backpackers are made up.
ARE THERE ELECTRIC BLANKETS ON ALL BEDS?
- No. Only main beds have electric blankets. Extra blankets are available for other beds.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE CABINS?
- No. All park facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in open areas only.
DO YOU HAVE LAUNDRY FACILITIES?
- Yes. Our laundry has washers, dryers and ironing facilities. The washers and dryers are coin operated, reception always has change available. There are clothes lines located in the courtyard between the laundry and camp kitchen. Washing powder is available to purchase and pegs are available to borrow from reception.
IS CUTLERY & CROCKERY SUPPLIED IN THE CABINS?
- Yes, all basic dining and cooking needs are in the cabins. Motel rooms only have tea/coffee making facilities, so only cups, spoons and glasses are supplied.
DO YOU HAVE ANY INTERNET ACCESS?
- Yes. We have high speed broadband for visitors with their own laptops or for those without, a coin operated internet cafe`.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
- We have a NO pet policy during peak periods, any school holidays or long weekends. Other times ARE at the owner's or manager's discretion.
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT IS NEEDED?
- We don't take deposits. A credit card number is taken and used ONLY for security. NO money is deducted unless a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of arrival.
DO MANAGERS LIVE ON-SITE?
- Yes. After hours phone number is posted on outside of reception for emergency or late check-ins.