Terms and Conditions for Travelling with Pets
We allow dogs to stay in our park under limited and strict conditions. It is of course our intent and goal to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay with us, but also a safe and happy one.
In order to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all of the guests staying with us, with or without dogs, we have both a legal and moral requirement to establish a set of clear and enforceable rules to ensure that all dog owners take responsibility and will act responsibly in regards to the actions and behaviour of their dogs.
Please note that all and any dogs (and animals in general) must be pre-approved prior to making a booking and that booking being accepted by the park. Acceptance of a particular dog is always at the discretion of the park manager and such acceptance can be withdrawn at any time by the park manager at their discretion if they believe that the acceptance of that dog to stay in the park is not in the best interests of the park. Please note that some breeds of dogs will not be accepted. Bookings can only be made by contacting the park directly (not through a website).
The following rules apply to all dogs staying in the park. Please also be aware that failure to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse.
- Dogs are permitted on powered and camp sites only, with the exception that guide dogs are permitted in all accommodation options.
- The dog owner must contact the park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted in the Park.
- Upon arrival at the park, the dog’s acceptance will be at the Manager’s discretion. Upon acceptance by the Park Manager, the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard Dog Owner Agreement form. It will not be possible under such rules to book with a dog on this website.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation: there are no exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from Reception.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, including exiting the park, except via a designated route.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.